Montag, 14. April 2008

Rock on !

Just a small update.
I´ve tested the new textures today on a tiny area I´m currently working on for the next Feline Fuelled Games (FFG for now) module. It´s a lakeside with a hidden house in the mountains. So, a lot of rock and dry grass. Here´s the result:


I hope to finish the area on the weekend. I´m looking forward to test some neat texturing for the sourrounding mountains. Hope this will work out...
I´m going to have a beer (or some) now... cheers and rock on !

UPDATE (for the update):

I´ve just painted a mountain :) . Did I mention I love the painting feature ?!
So the shadows you can see in this picture are not from direct sunlight in the first place. They are just painted on the rocks !

Hope you like it like I do !


3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Can I just WOW! That almost looks real! maybe more than almost. Awesome work Ayrin!!!

Josh hat gesagt…

That's awesome Ayrin. Makes me wish I knew how to make my own textures, rather than working with what NWN2 gives me. :)

Ayrin hat gesagt…

Thanks guys !
Actually I think NWN2 don´t give you much to work with at all. I really don´t like the textures coming with the toolset (besides some exeptions). They are mostly just colors with some diffuse patterns. So I think doing better textures is not a big deal. Just get yourself some sources form cgtextures.com and try :) !